Taylor Swift is known for her catchy pop beats and relatable lyrics, but did you know she’s also a master of comedic timing? Here are just a few examples of Taylor’s hilarious moments:
- When she accidentally fell during her performance at the 2013 MTV VMAs, she quickly got back up and shook it off like a pro.
- In her “Blank Space” music video, she hilariously parodies her own dating history by playing a crazy ex-girlfriend.
- During her “Reputation” tour, she had a giant inflatable snake on stage as a nod to the media’s portrayal of her as a “snake” in the past.
- In her “ME!” music video, she and Brendon Urie play a playful game of cat and mouse as they sing about the ups and downs of relationships.
- And let’s not forget about her appearance on “Saturday Night Live,” where she showed off her comedic chops in a sketch about a group therapy session for famous musicians.
So, next time you’re listening to Taylor’s music, remember that she’s not just a talented singer-songwriter, but also a comedic genius. And if you ever need a good laugh, just watch one of her music videos or live performances.